woensdag 13 juli 2011

Get Started Now!

There is no point in sitting around thinking about getting started - not just for the getting of money but for just about anything.

If you have not made up your mind already, promise yourself you will do so as soon as you have finished reading this blog. Better still, this post. Better still, do it right this minute - this 'unforgiving minute'.

Are you going to commit yourself to becoming rich by following this road? Well, are you?

Commit now, or leave such dreams behind.
Begin now, or turn away.

15 opmerkingen:

  1. I said I'd reply first, and then go do it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hahaha appreciate your comment ;p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thats true,and it applies to most stuff in life.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lol yeah what first guy said! I am curious! Also are you dutch by any change? +follow

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. @MrCoolPants

    Yup, I'm Dutch :D

    Nederlanders onder elkaar ;p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Awesome post! Keep up the great blog work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Keep sharing this kind of stuff Mr Trump hahaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Man, you should sell your advices!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. bro this is sick. very inspirational.

    add me back, i added u

    marketengine.blogspot.cmo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. there are a lot opportunities outside waiting for a motivation guy!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I'm saying something like that to myself since nearly a week now. I'm a failure.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen